If you’re preparing for a gas boiler installation, here are the key steps involved:
- Initial assessment: Your installer will assess your property and your heating needs to determine the best boiler for your home.
- Quotation: You’ll receive a detailed quotation outlining the cost of the installation and any necessary additional work.
- Booking: Once you’re ready to proceed, you’ll book the installation with your installer.
- Pre-installation checks: Your installer will complete various checks to ensure the installation can proceed smoothly, including gas pressure and pipework checks, electrical safety checks, and boiler location checks.
- Installation: The installation process can take anywhere from one to three days, depending on the complexity of the installation.
- Testing: Once the installation is complete, your installer will test the boiler and all associated components to ensure they are working correctly.
- Commissioning: The installer will commission the boiler to ensure it is operating at maximum efficiency.
- Handover: Your installer will provide you with all the necessary documentation, including operating instructions and warranty information, and answer any questions you may have about your new boiler.
Remember, it’s essential to use a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out your gas boiler installation to ensure your safety and that of your property.